Подготовка к экзаменам
Выберите вариант ответа
1. I _______ the Star Wars films.
have never seen
have ever seen
have never saw
2. They_____ for Google_____2004.
worked / for
’ve worked / since
’re working / since
3. ____Neil_____ that he didn’t get the job?
Did / tell
Have / told
Has / been told
4. If you ______ that expensive car, you ___ enough money to go on holiday.
buy / won’t have
bought / don’t have
don’t buy / won’t have
5. What ____ if you ____a mobile phone?
will you do / haven’t
would you did / had
would you do / didn’t have
6. Alison has worked for a month without a day off — she ________be exhausted.
7. I know he speaks French, German and Italian so he ________ be Swiss.
8. Hundreds of trees were blown over in the night so the wind _______have been very strong.
9. “I’m not very sociable. ______.”
So am I
Neither am I
10. “Sorry I’m late. _____for a long time?”
Have you waited
Are you waiting
Have you been waiting
11. Leo’s French isn’t very good. He ____it for very long.
has been learning
hasn’t been learning
12. Ellen ____ that she needs to do more exercise.
has been realizing
13. Henry worked for the bank ____ 2001 and 2006.
14. Could you tell me where ______ ?
the library is
is the library
if the library
15. Do you know ______ this train goes to Cardiff?
16. It’s lovely day, ______?
17. John ______ your school, wasn’t he?
18. The interviewer asked _____ drive.
if I could
if I was
19. The dentist _______to make another appointment.
20. The police officer ____ the robber to put down his gun and put his hands above his head.
21. You’ll need to ____ an answer to this problem.
get on with
run out of
come up with
22. I want to watch the television news. Could you _______ , please?
look it up
turn it on
look for it
23. You must try that restaurant. The food is _______.
24. We hated the film — it was really ____ .
25. The kids ____over the garden wall to get their football back.
Вы готовы начать?
Узнайте свой уровень английского, не выходя из дома!